After all, what is Stacy London?

After many conversations on Twitter with Stacy (not so much, I wanted to dramatize) and some fans, I came to this conclusion: I don't know what Stacy London is.
I know she is this planet. Probably it is part human, part Greek goddess.
Why? Read and draw conclusions:

Human attitudes that she has:
  1. eat
  2. work (perhaps for sport)
  3. tire
  4. sometimes rest
  5. sleep (I discovered this because she not works 24 hours a day and neither is on Twitter all the time, I think I deserve the Nobel Prize)
  6. take time with family
  7. take time with friends
  8. go to the bathroom (she does this, is not it unbelievable?)
And her part Greek goddess:
  1. reconciling work, Baby Al, family, friends and Twitter (I counted, already has had days when it exceeded the tweets per hour, it certainly has been blocked. What do you think of talking with technical support of Twitter? goddess not may have limits)
  2. unconditional love to Baby Al (one day I will see a picture of this kitten)
  3. emotional support to someone that need ("take care babe")
  4. advice on fashion incredibly wonderful
  5. beneficent work
  6. extreme patience (sometimes I do not stand myself on Twitter =P)
  7. great sense of humor ('m not sure why she laughs at my texts)
  8. be a pretty woman, of course! (- me: Mom, when I grow up I want to be like Stacy London! - my mother: takes way girl, you're already an adult, will grow up to where?)
Final score: 8 x 8! Really she is part human and part goddess **
But seriously (I promised to try, this is my chance!). Stacy is a blessing that God gave us a little piece of heaven. An angel. Appreciate your existence, Stay!

I love her so much more than I love my sister. (Hey, I just remember, I have no sister!).

Ultimately, you are special to me, for us, for all the fans and for those with no sense of fashion that you help (look at me here again!).

Love, we love and will love Stacy London: wonder woman in real life!

by Klair Bennett follow @LittleKakau at Twitter
** Galia Real (@GaliaReal)


No comments:

Post a Comment